Monday, February 10, 2014

Unit 10 Problem and Solution




       Today is Monday 10 on February, 2014. I learned about problem and solution. Actually, the teacher explained the detail all of them. Then, she taught to pronounce problem markers and solution markers correctly. I was enjoyed with pronunciation. It made me to know meaning the words more. I think, problem and solution is pretty difficult analysis. It must to read to understand clearly. I confused with texts. However, I could do some texts. The teacher called me to stand for answer the question. I was excited. Fortunately, I also could answer them. The teacher taught this lesson not in time so I had homework.  I want to read them again for understanding clearly. It will not be a problem continually. The last, I will tell you that I like how to teach of my teacher. She always finds examples included the pictures for teaching students. 




No comments:

Post a Comment